About Me

My photo
I am a USC Trojan studying communication and marketing and I love the color purple =]

Friday, September 9, 2011

Movie Madness!

I came across this awesome blog and thought you might like it! It’s called THE MOVIE BLOG. This past summer I had the opportunity to intern for a major motion pictures studio and ever since then I knew I belonged in the entertainment industry. I love the fast paced work environment and the thrill of working with such creative people indescribable. I want to learn more about the entertainment industry, more specifically about motion pictures studios. This semester is going to be insanely awesome because I landed an internship with NBCUniversal and I look forward to sharing my internship experience with you!
Okay, so enough about me…back to THE MOVIE BLOG. This blog is, as they very eloquently described in their ABOUT section “…(are you ready for this?) a blog about movies.” I look forward to learning about different films. I’m most excited about how people rate movies and reading different discussions about upcoming films because it will help me get a feel about the “real comments real people are making” about movies. When I entered the site the first thing that caught my eye was the HOT POPCORN tab. This category is pretty funny/interesting because they post several lists of “TOP 10…” on different topics related to the industry. My favorite so far is the list titled TOP 10 MOVIES THAT MADE ME CRY (CHICKS VERSION). Being that I’m a marketing intern, reading different opinions about movies will help me get a sense of what people like and don’t like and when it comes to brainstorming with the team I will be updated with vital news about the industry. My goal is to impress my colleagues at NBCUniversal, blossom into a marketing guru and eventually land a full-time job!

Stay tuned for more movie awesomeness…

TTFN, Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment